At Juniper, we pride ourselves in carrying the highest quality, commercial grade products. With nearly two decades of our products in the market, we know the value of quality. If you do experience challenges with the product, our customer service team will jump into action to get you up and running again as quickly as possible.
All warranty products are shipped free-of-charge within 3-5 business days. This warranty is issued to the original purchaser.
Legs, Beams, Steel Storage Solutions, Chair Frames/Seats, Non-Moving Components
Laminate Finishes, Electrical Components
Stock Laminate Finishes (Electric White, Sonic Maple, Shadow Elm, White Oak), Live Edge and Solid Wood Surfaces, Height-Adjustable Frame, Flip/Nest Frame, Dividers, Laminate Storage Solutions, Moving Components (Including, but Not Limited to, Castors, Drawer Slides, Sliding/Hinged Doors, Locks, Lumbar Mechanisms, Pneumatic Cylinders, Mechanisms, Folding Seats, Adjustable Arm Mechanisms, Ratchet-Back Mechanisms)
Chair Foams, Upholstery, Fabrics
The following exclusions and important notes apply to the warranty:
- The warranty covers the product for normal usage
- This warranty does not apply to damage incurred from shipping, storage, alteration, misuse, abuse, exceeding the 275-lb weight capacity (seating), use exceeding a normal 40-hour work week, and failure to provide regular and necessary maintenance.
- Juniper will request written warranty notification and usually images/photos of the issue.
- Products will not be covered by the warranty or considered defective if the product is determined to have been installed incorrectly.
- This warranty does not cover marking, scratching, denting or other visual defects caused by the user(s).
Warranty covers parts only and does not include labor costs. If you requested assembly services and noticed a warranty issue not related to installation, an additional fee is required if you require installers to make a repeat visit. However, if the issue occurred during installation, we can send an installer back out to fix it at no cost to you within 30 days of the original installation.
The cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of a Juniper product malfunctioning (consequential damages) and the cost of lost time or loss of use of your desk (incidental damages) are not recoverable under this warranty.